Writing is my passion and I do it to share the experiences I have gained throughout my life. Below are some of my blogs for life lessons
- Choosing the right University| Global education and YouChoosing a college for global education can be both hard-work and confusing. This article will help you in deciding what is best for you.
- How to build a successful business? | four compulsory questions to answerMany young minds today are looking beyond the regular 9 to 5 schedule and trying to build a successful business, however only a few of them succeed. This Article lists down four compulsory questions one must ask before starting out on an entrepreneurial journey. Answers to these questions will definitely improve your chances of getting success.
- Elevator speech | Lessons for resume writingsHave you heard about the “elevator speech”? If not let me apprise you.. “An elevator speech is a clear, brief …
- Monkey at the top“Once upon a time, there was an uprising in the jungle. All the animals revolted and decided that …
- How to find your passion | Best career adviceOne thing I would have done differently 20 years back | Success with happiness “Follow your passion, not …
So you’re free | Take it easy “A man left 15 years of service to follow his passion and built a mango farm in his village”. This inspired you to leave your high paying 20 year’s of service to follow your own passion …. Read More
Mumbai to Delhi drive | Honda city car | 23 Hours Since the time I moved to Mumbai, Always wanted to drive back to Delhi. However, it was difficult to convince my wife to take that plunge. She doesn’t like long drives while I on the other hand love to drive especially on highways.…. Read More
How to develop reading skills in kids Read if you have kids under 5 years or planning to have one. So it’s too late for you, you are now 40+ and the very thought of reading a book makes your eyes as heavy as a mountain, while that very successful colleague of yours reads books like you gulp down a beer … Read more
What’s your priority? It happened 6-8 years back, I was working 12 to 14 hrs a day including weekends climbing up the corporate ladder. I was successful by all standards as I was holding one of the most important profiles, getting a promotion every 2-3 years and …. Read More
Perils of Loyalty Having worked for 18 years in the same organization, one would like to believe that he’s become wiser and what do you do with wisdom……. “Share it” So here it goes.. “Perils of Loyalty” Loyalty pays they say, however in case of employment it pays more to shift your loyalties ….. Read More